With summer right around the corner, and basically here already in Arizona since we have officially reached 100 degrees, it seems like now is the perfect time for some super easy and super delicious homemade strawberry lemonade! There is nothing like a cold glass of refreshing strawberry lemonade on a hot summer day, and the best news is that this recipe only takes 10 minutes to make!Jump to Recipe
We purchased our lemons from a local farm, Justice Brothers Ranch & U-Pick , but any lemons will do. Fresh lemons just add an extra level of yumminess!
An extra bonus is that this recipe is very easy, so getting the kids involved is fun! Sophia absolutely loves helping me make this. Grab all the ingredients, and your favorite pitcher and let’s get started!
First you need to cut up all of the lemons and strawberries so they are ready to go. For the strawberries, all I did was cut the leaves off, and for the lemons I just cut them in half.
Next, squeeze all of your lemons into a measuring cup until you have about a cup of juice. Don’t worry about seeds, we will use a strainer later when pouring it into the lemonade.
Once you have the lemon juice, add the strawberries into a blender with 2 tablespoons of sugar and half a cup of water. Blend until smooth.
Get out your favorite pitcher and combine the water, lemon juice, strawberry mixture, and sugar. Stir, pop in the fridge to cool, and enjoy!
Easy Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- 6-8 lemons enough to make 1 cup
- 8 large strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar for strawberry mixture
- 6½ cups water divided
- 1 cup sugar
- Cut lemons in half, and leaves off of strawberries
- Squeeze lemons into measuring cup to make 1 cup juice
- Combine strawberries, 2 tbsp sugar, and 1/2 cup water into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour remaining 6 cups of water, lemon juice, strawberry mixture, and sugar into pitcher. Stir to combine. Chill and enjoy!